Nathalie Dargham is a qualified Executive Coach for Leadership Development, Trainer and HR Specialist. Nathalie works with leaders in supporting their professional growth by helping them:
- Find their deeper purpose in life, strengthen their core values and realize their full potential.
- Determine their leadership style and develop in that direction
- Foster self-awareness, capitalize on their strengths, overcome weaknesses and expand their comfort zone.
- Widen their perspectives and create the future they want.
- Improve self-confidence
- Rebuild trust and solve conflicts.
- Deal with uncertainties, ambiguity and resistance.
- Eliminate limiting beliefs, clarify their goals and priorities.
She also facilitates workshops and leads trainings which enable achievement of strategic objectives and organizational development priorities.
Nathalie understands that the rising rate of complexity associated with increasing ambiguity and uncertainty is the biggest challenge facing organizational leaders today. Nathalie works today with organizations and individuals in Europe and in the Middle East to build a culture of high performance benefiting all stakeholders.
Nathalie is certified in Executive Coaching for leadership Development from Tavistock Institute London and in Advanced Federal Certificate of Vocational Education and Training. She holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration from Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne and a B.S. in Psychology from University of Geneva.